Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Miss Marissa!

Miss Marissa loves to sing!  What else do you know about this voice teacher?

What do you do at NewSongs?
I am a voice teacher and a Little Musicians teacher.

Why do you sing?
I love to sing and I love to play the piano.

When did you start singing?
I started singing in front of people at age 10 in a 5th grade talent show.  And it has never stopped.

How often do you practice?
Every other day, as much as I can.

When did you start teaching?
At NewSongs, almost 2 years ago

What is your favorite part about teaching?
Knowing that my kids are learning, but also learning from my kids.  I enjoy them.

What do you do besides NewSongs?
I work at the gym.  I work in the child care.  I find different places to sing.  I act.  I love hanging out with my family and friends.

What do you do for fun?
Write songs
Read
Learn
Hang out with my family and friends

What was the best concert you ever went to?
Trans Siberian Orchestra

Who inspires you?
God
my mom
my sister

What are your dreams for your life?
To become a singer, travel the world and have everything I need.  I want to experience everything and take care of my mom, sister and family.

Miss Marissa's favorites:
Food:  Italian, Greek, Mexican
Color:  Green
Movie:  The Notebook
CD/Music:  Colby Cole, Natasha Bedingfield
Book:  If You Come Softly, Veil of Roses







No comments:

Post a Comment