Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet Ms. Michelle!


Do you know Ms. Michelle?
If you are a piano student then you probably do! 

What do you do at NewSongs?
I have the awesome job of teaching kids piano lessons.

Why do you play the piano?
Because I love to play the piano and it didn't hurt that my mother was a piano teacher! :)

When did you start to play?
When I was about 3 or 4 years old.

When did you start teaching?
About 5 or 6 years ago I started teaching private students here and there. But I only started at NewSongs about 3 months ago.

What is your favorite part about teaching?
Being able to see kids begin to express themselves through music and like it.

What do you do besides NewSongs?
I am a server at The Stagecoach Restaurant.

What do you do for fun?
I love hanging out with my family; my husband Sean and my kids Vinnie (2) and Cora (1).


What is the best concert you ever went to?
Trans Siberian Orchestra

Who inspires you?
My relationship with God.  My family also inspires me to be a better person and do my jobs to the best of my ability.

What are your dreams?
I would love to always be involved in music in one way or another through my work.

Some of Ms. Michelle's favorites:
Food:  Any kind of Mexican food
Color:  Yellow
Movie:  The Wedding Singer
Music:  All kinds
Book:  All kinds - I love to read!





No comments:

Post a Comment